Pages

Monday, March 14, 2022

KINSHIP WITH YOU

Standing between the two roads
Gazing out of my swollen eyes
A murmur gently entered my ears
A sweet soothing breeze engulfed me
Moving from isolation to solitude 
Remembering the sweet old memories
Where YOU stood by my side and spoke
Gently together WE walked on the road
The moments of joy and happiness 
The essence of life in being one self
The memories haunt me to lead there
Where I met YOU on the road forever.

This ON soothingly makes me reveal
That you will never leave my hand
Between the emotions and feelings 
There I landed 
As if a sweet dream 
Hence You are mine...

I utter something
That the journey of whisper is on
When you are staying with me forever
Your love is mightier than all the things
The days will remember it 
With unending lights
Exhibiting happiness...

My association is stronger than words
The day passes and it vibrates
With the shine of relationships
Elaborating your presence...

©® Dr Shalini Yadav





Dr Shalini Yadav holds a PhD in Post-colonial Literature and M. Phil in ELT from University of Rajasthan. Additionally she has done a course in Advanced Creative Writing from University of Oxford, UK. She has progressive teaching experience of 15 years at college level in India, Libya and Saudi Arabia. She has participated and presented papers in many conferences, chaired sessions and delivered lectures. She has edited and authored 9 books. Many of her short stories and poems have been published in peer-reviewed journals and anthologies besides she is member of various virtual poetry and literary societies. Additionally she has meticulously written research articles for various International refereed journals and edited volumes and is also reviewer of various qualitative International journals of different countries. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

VARIETIES OF EXISTENCE

The world became very proud and doubts that it will get better creates a profound trail in the heart of man Calm your soul in the blink of a...